WALKING IN PORTLAND

I ran across some photos from my trip to Portland taken while walking through the city...

I love the colors this empty storefront is painted. I can just see fort & field inside...


There were paint by numbers covering the walls in the display window of this building. There was no name of a store or office or anything out front so I have no idea what was housed here. Does anyone know?...




Hotel Fifty is close to the above two buildings. I loved the modern architecture...



I saw this huge brick high school while walking from Knittn' Kitten to Yarnia. I have never seen a high school so large and estate like. After some internet research, I discovered it is Franklin High School (5405 SE Woodward)...


artwork somewhere in my travels...


a building across from the Central Library

No comments:

Post a Comment