HANK + HUNT

Today felt like my birthday or Christmas or some really special day! The wonderful Jenny over at Hank + Hunt interviewed me and did a shop feature for her new weekly post called "Wonderful Wednesday." You can read the full post here.

You know when you meet someone that really touches you? Well, that's how I feel about Jenny. She has always been extremely supportive of me and my shop and it really meant a lot to me that she would want to interview me for her blog...I have never been interviewed before! If you've ever read her blog, you know she is a completely genuine and kind person who cares so much about her family, friends, and her own passions. She can also throw together a party like it's nothing...how cute is this first day of preschool party that she whipped up in literally 2 1/2 hours!...


I love what she said about the party..."It could have been fancier. It could not have been more special." That's what I mean about Jenny...she's just a sweetheart and cares so much about others. And, check out this 1/2 birthday party she created for her sister in law...




To make it super easy, she gave her mock party pics so she could just take it out of the box, add some baked goods and snacks from her local grocer and voila! Instant party. She even made multiples of the custom onesies in case Harry got into the cake. You love Jenny by now, right?...She never misses an opportunity to think of someone else.

Even though I've been in my house for 5 years, because I traveled over three weeks of the month with my last job it still looks like I just moved in! Now that I am home full-time, I am hoping to start decorating and making it nice and cozy around here. I have been eyeing one of Jenny's handmade fabric garlands for a beautiful addition above my bed...




I could always use it when a party comes around, but these are too beautiful not to be out every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment