A HOMECOMING

Two years ago, I moved back to Minnesota where I grew up. I had spent twenty years living in Florida and slowly crept my way further north by spending the last five in Atlanta, a big city that surprisingly felt a lot like MN since it was surrounded by hiking trails and lakes. However, you could not mistake the bustle with its ten lane highways running through. So, I continued my trek further North. Upon moving back to the midwest I settled in Minneapolis, an amazing city of quaint neighborhoods filled with restaurants from well-known chefs, cute shops, and a never ending calendar of events. However, my quest for an even slower life was still not satisfied, so I have moved again...back to where it all began in Central MN. 

IT'S QUIET AND PEACEFUL AND CALM, THE PERFECT AMOUNT OF EVERYTHING I NEED. IT'S HOME.

I am looking to settle in by finding the perfect home - whether it be an already existing home to purchase, or building on the perfect lot. This home is much too far from where I'd ideally like to be, but the interior serves as inspiration for the style and feel I'd like to aim for - high ceilings with beams, a fireplace, and some mid-century or Scandinavian-ish details (reference the clean cabinets and tiling in the kitchen).



















All images via Coldwell Banker

No comments:

Post a Comment