UO's newest collection

I was immediately drawn into the 80's modern feel of Urban Outfitters new collection

HERE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE PIECES...  

Urban Outfitters Wally flush mount s curve 80s modern geometric ceiling light with milk glass globe bubls urban Outfitters Wally Sconce cream curved holder with milk glass globe bulb

Urban Outfitters Ruby Striped Chair linen mint green and tan 80s modern

Urban Outfitters Congruent Bookshelf modern geometric natural wood

Urban Outfitters Wally Curvature Chair white boucle modern full viewUrban Outfitters Wally Curvature Chair white boucle modern

Urban Outfitters Sanna Floor Lamp with natural wood curved base and pleated shade

The lighting is the most apt to be added to the home decor. I have an electrician coming to install new fixtures both to update the old and add some brightness to some of the rooms in my home that are lacking. I could see the S curved flush mounted ceiling light in my kitchen. And, the neutral curved sconces in my bedroom. I do get a little hesitant to order lighting from anywhere that doesn't have free return shipping, though, as lighting can be tricky to get just right. But, at least I've got some inspiration to start from!

Shop the full collection here.

No comments:

Post a Comment