BYRON BEACH ABODES

FOR LONG STRETCHES OF TIME, I AM CONTENT AS CAN BE STAYING CLOSE TO HOME.

However, I did renew my passport right before the safer at home guidelines were issued.  And, am itching to get some stamps on it.  I'd be willing to go anywhere at this point whether it be across the ocean or a little road trip to a nearby town.  

HEADING TO AUSTRALIA OR NEW ZEALAND HAS BEEN TOP ON MY LIST SINCE AT LEAST MY EARLY 20'S.

Should I make a trip happen, any of the rentals from Byron Beach Abodes would be suitable for an amazing stay on the Eastern side of Australia.  But, out of all the offerings, "the Cabin" is most certainly calling my name.  The rustic meets modern pairing with all of the black and raw wood is right up my alley.  The large windows in every room would surely create a spacious, peaceful feel.  And, I am dying to take a dip in the backyard pool.  Rooms are even complete with Bemboka luxury Turkish robes and towels.















 




No comments:

Post a Comment